A. Presentation of the by-laws of a neighborhood association showing its boundaries.
B. Presentation of officers or contact persons of an identifiable association or group of neighbors with indication of boundaries
2. Active membership is maintained by representation at four or more meetings of The Alliance in a calendar year.
Article III: Executive Committee
1. Each member association will appoint up to two individuals to serve as representatives on the Executive Committee of the Alliance.
2. Each currently active member association may have one vote on the Executive Committee
3. Ex officio members of The Alliance include, but are not limited to, individuals from the Department of Community Development, the School District of the City of York, York City Police Department, and all other departments of City Government.
Other ex officio members may be invited to participate as deemed appropriate by the Executive Committee. Ex officio members have a voice, but no vote on business of The Alliance.
Article IV: Officers and Duties
1. The Executive Committee will choose a Chairperson, Vice-Chairperson, and a Secretary from among its members. The election of these officers will occur annual1y during the April meeting of the Executive Committee. Officers are limited to serving for two consecutive years only.
2. Officers may serve more than two consecutive years, if there are no other candidates and there is a vote of the membership to invoke this provision.
3. The Chairperson shall:
A. Preside at Executive Committee Meetings
B. Facilitate Citywide Alliance meetings
C. Act as key contact person for The Alliance members
D. Delegate other duties as needed to carry out the purpose of The Alliance
4. The Vice-Chairperson shall:
A. Preside at Executive Committee/ City-wide Alliance Meetings in the absence of the Chairperson
B. Fulfill the duties delegated by the Chairperson
A. Take and disseminate to Executive Committee members the minutes of all meetings of The Alliance
B. Take attendance at all Alliance meetings
C. Maintain a roster of all member associations with information about their representatives - including names, addresses, telephone numbers, and/or email addresses to enable communication with all members between meetings